
Two poems to close April (poetry month)
Sharing
Life isn't worth living unless you're learning.
Learning isn't worth learning unless you're sharing.
Sharing isn't worth sharing unless you're daring.
Daring isn't worth daring unless you're not lying.
Lying isn't worth lying to those who are caring.
Caring isn't worth caring to those who are aging.
Aging isn't worth aging to those who are complaining.
Complaining isn't worth complaining to those who are remaining.
Remaining isn't worth remaining without sharing.
Desire.
I called it.
Culled for it from the core of my being.
I wanted it.
I would betray my brother, his son, his wife for it.
I sought it.
Down every dirt road, with no shoes, no map, no light.
I begged for it.
Spoke intimately with those who could not, would not understand.
It found me,
and I shyly asked, "now what?"
It said only this...
"I am your desire, I only know this, you can not go back".
Music- Together Throught Life- Bob Dylan
-Common Exsistance-Thursday
(song of the moment)-Black-Pearl Jam
No comments:
Post a Comment