Yes I enjoy the stories as much as the next guy. But when to much abuse callouses you not only to the situations but the people...soon you'll put cigarettes out on your skin.
(I know that I was going the do the nobel thing and work for the ACLU and help people who were being abused, but I find myself not liking those people) [gross misquote from dazed and confused]
Those who abuse at sometime or another are quoted saying i wish i wouldn't have, and those on the other side of the fence saying should of. The overdramatic dance towards the middle.
as long as i am breathing i will fill my voids with something. substance seems to lose its weight against the stubbornness of ego.
Turn, turn, turn to the wind and the rain.
"O come, angel band
come and round me stand".
Music- Sigur Ros- New Album
Thrice- Alchemy index: Earth and Air
Song: my latest sun is sinking fast
Movies: Wall.e
No comments:
Post a Comment